Owing to popular demand we have added 20 extra places
March 12, 10.30am (90 minute walk)
The Bexley RSPB Group will lead this extra morning nature and bird walk along the River Cray and around the Hall Place estate at 10.30am.
Includes breakfast afterwards in the Riverside Café.
River Cray Nature Walk
Extra time slot – March 12, 10.30am (90 minute walk) Tickets in advance. £10 per person (NO CHILDREN UNDER 5).
*The 8am tour is now fully booked.
- All tickets should be purchased in advance
- To book tickets call the Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238 (lines are open every day from 10am – 4.30pm)
- Hall Place and Gardens does not offer refunds on ticket sales
- If you need special assistance or have special dietary requirements, please let us know when booking
TICKET HOLDERS PLEASE NOTE:
- You will be asked for your choice of breakfast when signing in at 8am or 10.30am. Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements. The breakfast choices are as follows: Bacon or sausage sandwich (brown or white bread) OR Mushrooms on toast (brown or white bread) with tea or coffee
- Bring a pair of binoculars if you have them. If not, don’t worry, we’ll have several pairs that people can borrow on the day
- Please wear sensible shoes as we will be walking through long grass/ uneven ground.
- The walk will go ahead even if it is wet, so please dress appropriately
- Guests will have access to toilets prior to the start of the walk
- Please do not purchase tickets for children under 5 years old. We will not allow any children thought to be under this age to accompany us on the walk
Times: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cost: £10 per person
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent