The Board of Hall Place & Gardens believes that all businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner. The Board is therefore committed to reducing its environmental impact and continually improving its environmental performance as an integral part of its business strategy and operating methods.
We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment and we are committed to minimising that impact through seeking continually to improve our environmental performance by:
- rigorously attempting to meet all relevant legislation, regulations, Government guidance and industry codes of practice on environmental issues
- ensuring all our staff have a good understanding of the environmental impacts of the project and our work
- making efficient use of natural resources by minimising waste, recycling office paper & other materials
- keeping transport to a minimum
- saving energy by turning off electronics when not in use
- encouraging the use of innovative materials to be incorporated where possible including energy efficient and sustainable materials
It is the Board’s priority to encourage visitors, suppliers and all business associates to do the same. Not only is this sound commercial sense for all; it is also a matter of delivering on our duty of care towards future generations.
The Hall Place Education Team is going GREEN….