Step into a world of wonder and excitement! Dance in the majestic Great Hall and take refreshments in Elf Garden. Our fairy teachers will have you laughing with stories and amaze you with fairy crafts. Take all your crafts home plus all those magical fairy moments we guarantee you will have.
Come dressed up as there will be countless photo opportunities. All fairy folk are welcome, boys and girls.
Fairy School opens its doors on August 6-7, 13-15 & 20-23. Choose a morning session starting at 10am or an afternoon session at 2pm. Classes last two hours. Tickets cost £10 per child, adults come for free (at least one adult for every 2 children is required to help with the crafts).
Advanced booking is essential as this event sells out fast. Book your tickets now to make sure you don’t miss out on the most popular event of the year! Call our booking line on 01322 621238, lines open 10am to 4.30pm.
We are often asked what age range Fairy School is suitable for; we normally say 3-9 years old. If you’re thinking about bringing your little ones, here’s some information to take into account.
- We will have a buggy park available because there is limited space within the Fairy School
- If your child is under 3 years old but you would still like them to take part, this is possible providing you are there to give them one-to-one support with the crafts throughout
- All little fairies must be accompanied at all times! This is a family workshop and you will be needed to help your little fairies during the crafts. This is why we ask for an adult to child ratio of no more than one adult to every 2 children
- Please remember that Fairy School is 2 hours long. Just like school, there is a ‘play time’ break half way through
- If you are part of a group, please arrive early to help ensure you can sit together. Doors open 15 minutes before starting time
We do try and cater for all dietary requirements, but because there are so many combinations you might like to bring your own cup cake to decorate just in case.
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events.