Join our curator for an engaging tour of our wartime galleries. Learn about the pioneering facial reconstructive
surgery carried out at Sidcup during WWI, and Hall Place’s secret war time history as an intercept station of the US Army Signal Corps during WWII.
2.30pm (doors open 2pm)
SORRY, THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
Cost: £4.20 per person. Advanced booking required
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent