A half day session led by our very own artist Anthony Nield.
You will start with a demonstration, and then be given the opportunity to have a go at drawing some of our beautiful flora and fauna.
The glasshouse will be used if the weather is wet.
10am – 12 noon (includes tea & coffee)
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
If you are interested in this, here is another art class you might like.
Watercolours – click here to view more detailsTimes: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: £10.00 per person
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent