A half day session led by our very own artist Anthony Nield.
Watch a demonstration, followed by the opportunity for you to create your own drawing, whilst learning the techniques for drawing the architectural features of our historic building.
10am – 12 noon (includes tea & coffee)
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
If you like this you may like the other sessions in this series of art classes.
Drawing the Landscape – click here for more information
Watercolours – click here for more information
Times: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Cost: £10.00 per person.
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent