Come along and listen to archaeologist Nathalie Cohen talk about the exciting restoration project at Knole House and find out what they discovered in the process.
2.30pm (doors open at 2pm)
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
If you like this, you might like this event too.
Bexley Village Walk – click here for more information
Solar Observing – click here for more informationTimes: 2:30 pm
Cost: £4.25 per person
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent