Until the middle of the last century, London’s social calendar was dominated by ‘The Season’, a round of social events and parties during which daughters of the upper classes made their debuts.
From the preparations and formalities of court presentation to the exhausting round of parties that
followed, Lucinda Gosling provides a detailed look at a phenomenon that was central to the lives of generations of privileged young ladies.
7pm (doors open 6.30pm)
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
Cost: £4.20 per person
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent