Join real life Debutante Elfrida Eden Fallowfield as she regales the highs and lows of being a Debutante in the 1950s. Discover what it was really like behind the glamour and glitter.
This talk is a perfect companion to our exhibition “The Last Curtsey: Etiquette and elocution, the life of a Debutante” 16 September 2017 – 18 March 2018 (an entrance ticket to the house is required to view this exhibition).
2.30pm (doors open 2pm).
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking
Cost: £4.20 per person. Advanced Booking required
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent