Join Local Studies Librarian, Will Cooban, for a fascinating talk on the history of some of Bexley’s oldest buildings, and the little known history of brick making!
2.30pm (doors open at 2pm)
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
Here are some more talks you might be interested in.
Bexley Village Walk – click here for more information
Festival of Archaeology – click here for more details
Solar Observing – click here for more detailsTimes: 2:30 pm
Cost: £4.25 per person.
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent