Join Archivist Oliver Wooller as he takes you on a walk from Hall Place to Bexley Village, stopping at various points to bring the history of the village and buildings alive.
Please meet in the Hall Place Visitor Centre. Walk will begin and end at Hall Place and last approximately 90-120 mins. Ticket holders will receive a 10% discount for the Riverside Tearoom, for use on the day. Voucher non transferable.
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
If you like this talk, you might also be interested in…
Festival of Archaeology – click here for more information
Solar Observing – click here for more informationTimes: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent