19 & 21 September, 2017
Join us on a dusk walk through our award winning gardens to listen to and see these nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat. Bat detector supplied!
Please note: Must be able to walk over rough ground as we tour of the gardens in search of bats.
£10 adults, £8 8-16 year olds (price includes tea and cake).
LAST FEW TICKETS REMAINING
- All tickets should be purchased in advance
- To book tickets call the Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238 (lines are open every day from 10am – 4.30pm)
- Hall Place and Gardens does not offer refunds on ticket sales
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Children must be accompanied at all times
Cost: £ 10 adults, £8 for 8-16 year olds.
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent