Enjoy this costumed performance by the renowned performance-historian, John White.
‘The year is 1544 and King Henry, the eighth of that name, has halted here to afford his Loyal and Well Beloved subjects, Audience with their Sovereign Lord and King.
The King, recently married to his present and sixth wife, Queen Katherine Parr, is in poor health. His leg continued to give him great pain and he is frequently in a poor humour.’
7pm, £4.20 per person. Advance booking required.
- To book tickets call Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238. Lines are open every day from 10am to 4.30pm.
- All tickets should be booked in advance, unless otherwise stated.
- For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Hall Place does not offer refunds on ticket sales. We operate a policy of unallocated seating for our events. If you need special assistance during our events please let us know when booking.
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent