Midsummer night, an enchanted forest, Puck and his musical fairy band tell a tale of lovers, mechanicals and magical mayhem. The critically acclaimed Pantaloons touring theatre company present their innovative and hilarious open-air version of Shakespeare’s timeless comedy.
Bring a rug or chair to sit on. Picnics welcome.
7pm (gates open at 6pm).
- To book tickets call the Hall Place and Gardens booking line on 01322 621238 (lines are open every day from 10am – 4.30pm)
- Hall Place and Gardens does not offer refunds on ticket sales
- If you need special assistance please let us know when booking
- Children must be accompanied at all times
- This performance is not suitable for children 5 years old or younger
- For more information about the Pantaloons theatre company click here
Times: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Cost: £12 adults, £10 concessions, £8 under 16s. (No under 5s.)
Venue: Hall Place & Gardens, Bexley Kent