Spanish Fiesta Evening – SORRY SOLD OUT
£45 per adult (over 21’s only) Advance booking required
Join us for a relaxed summer evening with live Spanish guitarists, 2 hours of bottomless Cava, beer or white wine sangria and delicious al-fresco dining.
7pm Doors open
7.30pm Guests seated
8pm Food served
11pm Event ends
Contact Relish Catering & Event Management
email@example.com / 01322 221159
Full payment required upon booking.
Please confirm any special dietary requirements
Terms & Conditions
- This event must be booked in advance, full payment is required upon booking
- Please use your party name as payment reference
- For group bookings please nominate one lead person. Relish will deal with this nominated person only
- No smoking / vaping permitted at guest tables or in the Courtyard. Designated area at the front of the building.
- Strictly over 21’s.
- Relish will endeavour to seat groups on one table, however this is a table sharing event with multiple parties sat together.
- Smaller group bookings may be allocated to sit with another group booking.
- All dietary requirements must be given by Friday 9th June
- Strictly no alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises. We operate a Challenge 25 policy.
- In the event you are unable to attend the evening
- Cancellations received in writing up to 4 weeks (26th May) in advance will be refunded in full. Any cancellations received later than 3 weeks prior to the date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the date will be non-refundable.
- We regret that strictly no refunds will be given for an cancellations received after this time. (For COVID and non-related reasons)
- In the event of circumstances arising which are beyond Relish’s control and which render impracticable performance by Relish of its published obligations, Relish will seek to make alternative arrangements to the equal value. This includes, but are not limited to, a change of performer/entertainer to published, change of menu.
- In no event shall Hall Place be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason whatsoever. The circumstances referred to include (but are not limited to) damage to, or destruction of, Hall Place/ Relish property (whether by fire or otherwise), breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, strike, labour, dispute, accident, act of war, act of God, fire flood, extreme weather or other emergency condition
- Menu items are subject to change
- This is an outdoor event, however, Relish reserves the right to move the location inside. This will be determned by weather forecasts and all parties will be advised.
Payment for bookings can be made by card payment by calling 01322 221159. We will return any unanswered calls at our earliest opportunity, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Located in the historic house. Access through the large green gates to the house from the car park, to the right of the Miller & Carter restaurant.
Who would like this: Anyone interested in fine food and Spanish music in a relaxed atmosphere.
What to bring: Please bring your booking confirmation email and the party booking name.
Accessibility & Facilities: This event is located outside and on the ground floor of the historic house which is wheelchair accessible. There are toilets nearby including disabled toilet. Please follow this link for information on mobility access https://www.hallplace.org.uk/accessibility/