Murder Mystery Evening
07/12/2018 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm| £55
Come and join in the panto fun and then pit your wits against the suspects over a delicious 3-course dinner to try and solve the crime!
Whether you are a Sherlock Holmes, Miss Marple or don’t have a Clouseau, remember to Look Behind You!”
You will become embroiled in shocking dastardly deeds as the panto unfolds into murder before you. You will have the chance to become fully involved in the investigation by grilling the suspects or sitting back and relaxing as others do all the work.
During the panto, you will have the chance to meet the characters and set your investigation on its way.
As the evening moves into dinner, the plot thickens leading to murder!
At this stage, everyone in the room must be considered suspect, so it is up to everyone to prove their own innocence, as well as unmasking the guilty party by questioning the suspects.
During dessert or coffee you, your detective reports will be completed, allowing the you sleuths to give your considered opinion as to who committed the villainous deed and maybe exercise your poetic skills with a limerick or new verse to a panto song.
Finally, the characters will return, reveal the intricacies of the plot, announce the winners and award prizes.
Terms and Conditions:
- £10 non refundable deposit per person. Balance due by 16 November 2018
- Menu choices and dietary requirements need to be confirmed by 16 November 2018 – please see below
- Please note it may not be possible to seat larger groups on one table but we will endeavour to do our best and ensure you are within close proximity
- For groups we ask that you appoint one contact person to deal with all enquiries and payments.
- Each group’s balance payment is to be paid in one sum please. We cannot accept individual payments.
- Food may contain traces of nuts, pips, seeds and gluten. Our staff will be happy to provide you with details about our food if you have any questions call 01322 526574
Sweet potato & butternut squash soup, lemon crème fraîche (v)
artisan breads (v)
Herb roasted chicken
corn fed chicken, parsley, chives, basil, fondant potato, thyme roasted carrots, roast jus
butter poached fillet of salmon
Scottish salmon, tomato, spinach, hollandaise, dauphinoise
Baked Portabello mushroom (Vegan – with vegan cheese)
Braised Portabello mushroom, goats’ cheese, brioche crumb, port & fig reduction
Death by chocolate
Apple & blackberry crumble
Bramley apples, blackberries, crumble, Cornish clotted cream
Coffee, tea, infusions
A fully stocked bar will be available on the night
Tickets must be booked in advance. Please phone 01322 621238 or visit the historic house reception.
For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
If you need special assistance please let us know in advance by phoning 01322 526574 to speak to a member of staff.