Murder Mystery Night – SOLD OUT!
£45 per adult (18+), includes 3 course dinner and a murder! Advance booking required
Dead over Dinner, a whodunit in the atmospheric Great Hall in the Historic House. If you are looking for a quality evening of entertainment and delicious food, you’ve come to the right place. This event is led by Relish Catering and Event Management in partnership with Moneypenny Productions.
6.30pm Doors open
7.15pm Guests seated
7.30pm A menu to die for
10.30pm Event ends
Moneypenny Murder Mystery Productions presents “Dead Over Dinner”
Genre: 1927 Country house setting
The room is set. The suspects you’ll know.
The weapons are obvious. Murder is on the Menu!
The Professors dinner parties are the talk of the town. But it’s never a question of what he serves but rather who he has invited. Tonight, the VIP list includes an ex- military professional, a silent movie actress and a celebrated London chef. Each is instructed to bring a gift of interest, value or charm! The winner will be the person not caught out by the twist at Midnight!
Join us for a classic slice of comedy Country House Murder Mystery with a host of colourful characters ready to give you murder!
Fancy Dress Idea/Suggestion: Period; Cluedo Colours
Menu (must be pre-ordered):
Classic Prawn cocktail
Roast butternut squash soup, pomegranate & chilli salsa (ve)
Lemon & thyme chicken, potato terrine, tenderstem broccoli, roasted carrot, madeira gravy
Cumin & butternut squash parcel, tenderstem broccoli, baked carrot, roast tomato sauce (ve)
Passion fruit bavarois
Blackcurrant delice (ve, gf)
Contact Relish Catering & Event Management
email@example.com / 01322 221159
Full payment required upon booking.
Please confirm any special dietary requirements
Terms & Conditions
1. Our murder mystery must be booked in advance, full payment is required upon booking
2. Please use your party name as payment reference
3. For group bookings please nominate one lead person. Relish will deal with this nominated person only
4. Not suitable for under 18’s
5. Relish will endeavour to seat large groups on one table, however, reserves the right to split groups and locate smaller tables in the vicinity of each other for comfort and safety
6. Smaller group bookings may be allocated to sit with another group booking
7. All menu selections must be given no later than Friday 17th March
8. It is essential to confirm any special dietary requirements by Friday 17th March
9. Strictly no alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises. A fully stocked bar is available. We operate a Challenge 25 policy at the bar
10. In the event you are unable to attend the evening
a. Cancellations received in writing up to 4 weeks (3rd March) in advance will be refunded in full. Any cancellations received later than 3 weeks prior to the date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
b. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the date will be non-refundable.
c. We regret that strictly no refunds will be given for an cancellations received after this time. (For COVID and non-realted reasons)
11. In the event of circumstances arising which are beyond Relish’s control and which render impracticable performance by Relish of its published obligations, Relish will seek to make alternative arrangements to the equal value. This includes, but are not limited to, a change of performer/entertainer to published, change of menu.
12. In no event shall Hall Place be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason whatsoever. The circumstances referred to include (but are not limited to) damage to, or destruction of, Hall Place/ Relish property (whether by fire or otherwise), breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, strike, labour, dispute, accident, act of war, act of God, fire flood, extreme weather or other emergency condition
13. Menu items are subject to change
Payment for bookings can be made by card payment by calling 01322 221159. We will return any unanswered calls at our earliest opportunity, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Located in the historic house. Access through the large green gates to the house from the car park, to the right of the Miller & Carter restaurant.
Who would like this: Anyone interested in fine food and a good murder mystery.
What to bring: Please bring your booking confirmation email and the party booking name.
Accessibility & Facilities: This event is located on the ground floor of the historic house which is wheelchair accessible. There are toilets nearby including disabled toilet. Please follow this link for information on mobility access https://www.hallplace.org.uk/accessibility/