Murder Mystery Night
£45 per adult (18+), includes 3 course dinner and a murder! Advance booking required
A Peaky Blinders whodunit in the atmospheric Great Hall in the Historic House. If you are looking for a quality evening of entertainment and delicious food, you’ve come to the right place. This event is led by Relish Catering and Event Management in partnership with Moneypenny Productions.
6.30pm Doors open
7.15pm Guests seated
7.30pm A menu to die for
- Tomato & basil soup, herb croutons, warm petit pain (ve)
- Supreme of chicken in parma ham, White wine & tarragon sauce, Garlic & thyme roasted new potatoes, Seasonal vegetables
- Carrot wellington with spiced marmalade, fondant potatoes, seasonal vegetables (ve)
- Death by chocolate
- Blackcurrant delice (ve)
Contact Relish Catering & Event Management
email@example.com / 01322 221159
Full payment required upon booking.
Please confirm any special dietary requirements
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required upon booking
- Please use your party name as payment reference
- For group bookings please nominate one lead person. Relish will deal with this nominated person only
- Minimum group booking of 4 guests
- Not suitable for under 18’s
- Relish will endeavour to seat large groups on one table, however, reserves the right to split groups and locate smaller tables in the vicinity of each other for comfort and safety
- Smaller group bookings may be allocated to sit with another group booking
- All menu selections must be given no later than 23rd September
- It is essential to confirm any special dietary requirements by 6th October
- Strictly no alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises. A fully stocked bar is available. We operate a Challenge 25 policy at the bar
- In the event you are unable to attend the evening/ lunch event the following will apply
- Cancellations received prior to 5pm on Monday 10th October be fully refunded
- We regret that strictly no refunds will be given for an cancellations received after this time. ( Inc Covid related )
Payment for bookings can be made by card payment by calling 01322 221159. We will return any unanswered calls at our earliest opportunity, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Located in the historic house. Access through the large green gates to the house from the car park, to the right of the Miller & Carter restaurant.
Who would like this: Anyone interested in fine food and a good murder mystery.
What to bring: Please bring your booking confirmation email and the party booking name.
Accessibility & Facilities: This event is located on the ground floor of the historic house which is wheelchair accessible. There are toilets nearby including disabled toilet. Please follow this link for information on mobility access https://www.hallplace.org.uk/accessibility/