Enter a house of enchantment this summer as Hall Place is transformed into Fairy School at Fairy Hall.
Step into a world of wonder and excitement! Dance in the majestic Great Hall and take refreshments in Elf Garden. Our fairy teachers will have you laughing with stories and amaze you with fairy crafts. Take all your crafts home plus all those magical fairy moments we guarantee you will have.
Come dressed up as there will be countless photo opportunities. All fairy folk are welcome, boys and girls.
Fairy School opens its doors on August 5-8, 12-13 & 19-21. Chose a morning session starting at 10am or an afternoon session at 2pm. Classes last two hours. Tickets cost £10 per child, adults come for free (at least one adult for every 2 children is required to help with the crafts).
Advanced booking is essential as this event sells out fast. Book your tickets now to make sure you don’t miss out on the most popular event of the year! Call our booking line on 0203 045 4088, lines open 10am to 4.30pm.
Perfect for 3-9 year olds.
Advanced booking essential.
We are often asked what age range Fairy School is suitable for; we normally say 3-9 years old. If you’re thinking about bringing your little ones, here’s some information to take into account.
- We will have a buggy park available because there is limited space within the Fairy School
- If your child is under 3 years old but you would still like them to take part, this is possible providing you are there to give them one-to-one support with the crafts throughout
- All little fairies must be accompanied at all times! This is a family workshop and you will be needed to help your little fairies during the crafts. This is why we ask for an adult to child ratio of no more than one adult to every 2 children
- Please let us know if you are booking a ticket for someone using a wheelchair so that we can advise you which sessions have wheelchair friendly spaces left
- Please note that unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a completely allergen free environment for severe allergies that are touch or air-borne triggered
- This session can get very busy and loud
- If you wish to book a large group or SENs group, please contact us to see if we can accommodate you
We will try and cater for all dietary requirements, but because there are so many combinations you might like to bring your own cup cake to decorate just in case.