Easter Family Garden Trail (digital only)
1 – 18 April, 10am – 4.30pm
£1.25 per trail sheet
Join in the fun this Easter. Come and judge the Best Bunny Bake-Off. Can you match the right bake with the right bunny? Find out by purchasing this digital pdf downloadable trail sheet and completion certificate from our website.
Location: Located outside in the gardens. This trail is a digital only offer that you will need to download in pdf format. You will need to:
- Purchase the number of trails you require using the button below
- You will be sent a pdf with instructions and the trail sheet. It will be the only pdf that you receive titled ‘Booking Details ‘ If you don’t receive this email, please check your junk box in case it’s there before contacting us
- For best results, print the trail sheet off at home and bring it with you to the gardens with a pencil
- View the pdf on a portable digital device i.e. tablet or large phone. If you take this option, you will need to bring some paper and a pencil to draw on instead of the trail sheet
- You will also receive a downloadable certificate to congratulate your family on completing the trail
- You will find the trail posters in the gardens on the south side of the river. These trail posters will help you answer the questions on the trail sheet
- Due to covid restrictions, this trail is a bit different. There is no physical prize at the end for you to collect, please print off the certificate sent with your trail instead
Who would like this: Family groups with children aged 3-10 years. Families with under 3’s welcome at their own discretion, the younger the child, the more teamwork required. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
What to bring: Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate shoes for walking the site over uneven ground and grass areas. See the above for information on the equipment you will need.
Accessibility & Facilities:
Please note that the Hall Place Visitor Centre and all indoor areas may be closed due to the governments covid-19 restrictions. This will mean that there may be no access to toilets or the café. Please see our website homepage for updates www.hallplace.org.uk.
Please follow this link for information on mobility access https://www.hallplace.org.uk/accessibility/