Christmas Dinner & Dancing
14/12/2018 @ 6:30 pm - 11:45 pm| £55
SORRY, THIS EVENT HAS SOLD OUT
Terms and Conditions:
- £10 non refundable deposit per person. Balance due by 23 November 2018
- Menu choices and dietary requirements need to be confirmed by 23 November 2018 – please see below
- Please note it may not be possible to seat larger groups on one table but we will endeavour to do our best and ensure you are within close proximity
- For groups we ask that you appoint one contact person to deal with all enquiries and payments.
- Each group’s balance payment is to be paid in one sum please. We cannot accept individual payments.
- Food may contain traces of nuts, pips, seeds and gluten. Our staff will be happy to provide you with details about our food if you have any questions call 01322 526574
sweet potato & butternut squash soup, lemon crème fraîche (v)
potted salmon, lemon, dill, cream cheese, horseradish, pickled cucumber
baked camembert, rosemary, garlic, honey, ciabatta
roast Norfolk turkey, fondant potato, chestnut stuffing, pigs in blanket, seasonal vegetables
thyme roasted salmon, fondant potato, roasted red pepper dressing, seasonal vegetables
char-grilled aubergine, asparagus, arborio rice, thyme, tomato & red pepper reduction (v)
Christmas pudding, brandy sauce
Stilton & Cheddar, Kentish pear chutney
coffee, teas and infusions
mini mince pies
jugs of iced water
glass of white or red wine per person
fully stocked cash bar available.
Coffee, tea, infusions
A fully stocked bar will be available on the night
Tickets must be booked in advance. Please phone 01322 621238 or visit the historic house reception.
For all activities and events children must be accompanied by adults.
If you need special assistance please let us know in advance by phoning 01322 526574 to speak to a member of staff.