Saturday 21st January 2023
7.00pm – 11.30pm
£46.50 per adult (16+). Advance booking required
A Burns Night out at Hall Place. Join us for a delicious celebration of food in honour of legendary poet Robert Burns. Tickets include a four-course meal, whiskey sample and a piper!
7.00pm Doors open
7.20pm Guests seated
7.30pm Dinner served
11.30pm Event ends
Contact Relish Catering & Event Management
email@example.com / 01322 221159
Full payment required upon booking.
Please confirm any special dietary requirements
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full payment is required upon booking
- Please use your party name as payment reference
- For group bookings please nominate one lead person. Relish will deal with this nominated person only
- Not suitable for under 16’s
- Relish will endeavour to seat large groups on one table, however, reserves the right to split groups and locate smaller tables in the vicinity of each other for comfort and safety
- Smaller group bookings may be allocated to sit with another group booking
- All dietary preferences must be given no later than Wednesday 11th January
- Strictly no alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises. A fully stocked bar is available. We operate a Challenge 25 policy at the bar
- In the event you are unable to attend the evening/ lunch event the following will apply
- Cancellations received prior to 5pm on Thursday 12th January will be fully refunded
- We regret that strictly no refunds will be given for any cancellations received after this time. ( Inc Covid related )
Payment for bookings can be made by card payment by calling 01322 221159. We will return any unanswered calls at our earliest opportunity, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Located in the historic house Access through the large green gates to the house from the car park, to the right of the Miller & Carter restaurant.
Who would like this: Anyone in a celebratory and festive mood who loves good food.
What to bring: Please bring your booking confirmation email and the party booking name.
Accessibility & Facilities: This event is located on the ground floor of the historic house which is wheelchair accessible. There are toilets nearby including disabled toilet. Please follow this link for information on mobility access https://www.hallplace.org.uk/accessibility/