11 November 2023
The ‘Allo Allo’ Comedy Dinner Show
6:30pm – 11pm
£47.50 per person
A must for ‘Allo Allo’ fans. Interactive comedy dinner show where the characters serve their guests a hilarious 3 course dinner.
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. Pop along to this ‘umble cafe for a night to remember as Rene juggles the Gestapo, the Resistance, his secret affairs and his wife, Edith. Oh, and keeping a watchful eye over events is a British agent disguised as a policeman who hasn’t quite grasped the French language!
Advance booking required. Please call Relish on 01322 221159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our events must be booked in advance, full payment is required upon booking
- Please use your party name as payment reference
- For group bookings please nominate one lead person. Relish will deal with this nominated person only
- Relish will endeavour to seat large groups on one table, however, reserves the right to split groups and locate smaller tables in the vicinity of each other for comfort and safety
- Smaller group bookings may be allocated to sit with another group booking
- All menu selections must be given no later than Monday 23rd October
- It is essential to confirm any special dietary requirements by Monday 23rd October
- Strictly no alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises. A fully stocked bar is available. We operate a Challenge 25 policy at the bar
- In the event you are unable to attend the evening
- Cancellations received in writing up to 4 weeks (13th October) in advance will be refunded in full. Any cancellations received later than 3 weeks prior to the date will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the date will be non-refundable.
- We regret that strictly no refunds will be given for an cancellations received after this time. (For COVID and non-realted reasons)
- In the event of circumstances arising which are beyond Relish’s control and which render impracticable performance by Relish of its published obligations, Relish will seek to make alternative arrangements to the equal value. This includes, but are not limited to, a change of performer/entertainer to published, change of menu.
- In no event shall Hall Place be liable for consequential damages of any nature for any reason whatsoever. The circumstances referred to include (but are not limited to) damage to, or destruction of, Hall Place/ Relish property (whether by fire or otherwise), breakdown of machinery, failure of supply of electricity, strike, labour, dispute, accident, act of war, act of God, fire flood, extreme weather or other emergency condition
- Menu items are subject to change
Payment for bookings can be made by card payment by calling 01322 221159. We will return any unanswered calls at our earliest opportunity, or alternatively email us at email@example.com
Location: Located in the historic house.
Who would like this: Anyone who loves the classic comedy ‘Allo Allo’ and fine food.
What to bring: Just yourselves and your friends
Covid safe info: Please remember to follow all current government advice regarding hands, face, space. We may ask everyone to wear a mask when inside. Hand sanitiser will be available. These measures will help keep everyone safe and healthy. Please note this event could be adapted/ cancelled at short notice if government advice changes. Please read our Events Terms & Conditions
Accessibility & Facilities: This event is indoors