From Tuesday 5 January 2021
National Lockdown: Stay At Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives
- Only the gardens remain open at Hall Place. The Historic House, Visitor Centre, toilets, Riverside Cafe, Stables Art Gallery and Shop, Bexley Butterfly House and Plant Centre are closed
- You will need to enter and exit the gardens through the large green gates by the Miller and Carter restaurant. The area between the Stone Arch Gate and Weir Bridge by the Visitor Centre is closed. This includes the Bird Hide and Glasshouses.
- Signs will be in place so that visitors can move through the site safely.
- Please respect others – not observing social distancing can make others anxious, so please continue to keep everyone safe by distancing and abide by the governments new National Lockdown rules
- Please take your rubbish home with you
- Please do not use the gardens as a toilet, as our gardeners have to clean it up!
Please follow onsite signage and observe social distancing
In view of the current Covid 19 pandemic , please note that any Hall Place events are subject to last minute change and or cancellation . Every endeavour will be made to contact ticket holders in the event of any change, but please ensure that you refer to our website in advance of your visit to confirm details. If Hall Place are required to cancel a public programme event, we will, where possible, offer an alternative date or offer a refund of any tickets sold.
Any changes to Hall Place Gardens and Visitor centre accessibility and opening times will be advertised on our Website and social media channels at the earliest opportunity