We’ve made some changes – what you need to know
From Wednesday 2nd December 2020
Hall Place is in a Tier Two area
When you visit Hall Place and Gardens you will find a one-way system in place on the main paths to help you socially distance from others. You will need to wear a face covering in any inside spaces. We also have several hand sanitising stations and are cleaning the toilets regularly. Please follow our safety signage in order to keep yourself and those around you safe.
- The Visitor Centre, Shop and toilets at Hall Place and Gardens are now open, please wear a face covering when entering (certain medical conditions exempt). Please note – the toilets are cleaned regularly for your safety, so you may have to wait a few minutes whilst this is done
- The Riverside Café is also open 7 days a week 10am-3pm
- Jambs Owls is also open Friday, Saturday and Sundays 10am-3.30pm, again, face coverings are needed.
- Bexley Butterfly House and Plant Centre are both now open daily 10am-3.30pm, contactless payment and face coverings are required. Admission to the Butterfly House is via online booking only– pre-book online by clicking here
- There will be a one way route to the Visitor Centre from the stone arch gate. Signs will be in place so that visitors can move through the site safely.
- Please respect others – not observing social distancing can make others anxious, so please continue to keep everyone safe by distancing and abide by the governments ‘Rule of Six’ law. Please be advised that Hall Place and Gardens falls within Level 2 High Risk zone – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care
- Please take your rubbish home with you
- Visitors will be asked to provide contact details for the NHS Test and Trace scheme when they visit the site. These details will be held for 21 days to support the NHS with rapidly tracing individuals who may have been in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19.
The Historic House and Main Glasshouse are still closed until further notice.
Please follow the path to the left and observe social distancing
Please check for further updates
In view of the current Covid 19 pandemic , please note that any Hall Place events are subject to last minute change and or cancellation . Every endeavour will be made to contact ticket holders in the event of any change, but please ensure that you refer to our website in advance of your visit to confirm details. If Hall Place are required to cancel a public programme event, we will, where possible, offer an alternative date or offer a refund of any tickets sold.
Any changes to Hall Place Gardens and Visitor centre accessibility and opening times will be advertised on our Website and social media channels at the earliest opportunity
Hall Place Christmas Craft Fair
Due to the current Covid situation we are sorry to advise that Hall Place will not be running its popular annual indoor Christmas Craft Fair this year. This is a sad decision, as this is a popular annual event and the usual start to our Christmas calendar. However, we need to continue to do all we can to keep Hall Place & Gardens a Covid secure environment for our visitors. We look forward to inviting all our stall holders back next year.
We are planning to hold two additional Farmers Markets running on Saturday 21 November and Saturday 19 December 10 – 2pm where you can stock up on your favourite treats in readiness for the festive season .