Your visit – what you need to know
- The Visitor Centre and toilets at Hall Place and Gardens are now open, please wear a face covering when entering
- The Riverside Café is also open 7 days a week 10.30am-3pm, and part of the governments ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme
- Jambs Owls is also open Friday, Saturday and Sundays 10am-3.30pm, again, face coverings are needed
- There will be a one way route to the Visitor Centre from the stone arch gate. Signs will be in place so that visitors can move through the site safely.
- Please respect others – not observing social distancing can make others anxious, so please continue to keep everyone safe by distancing
- Please take your rubbish home with you
- Visitors will also be asked to provide contact details for the NHS Test and Trace scheme when they visit the site and again if they choose to use the café. These details will be held for 21 days to support the NHS with rapidly tracing individuals who may have been in contact with someone who tests positive for Covid-19.
The Visitor Centre toilets will be closed periodically during the day for cleaning in line with the current covid regulations.
The Historic House, Shop, Glasshouse, and butterfly house are still closed until further notice.
When visiting please follow the government guidance on social distancing https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care
Please keep checking the website and our social media for further updates.
We apologise but we are unable to man the phones at this time. If you have a query please email [email protected] If you have a query regarding functions please email [email protected] Alternatively you can message us on Facebook or Instagram.
Thank you and stay safe.
Summer Opening = Gardens open 9am-9:30pm